Start Jail Release for Busy Professionals
Busy Professionals Handle it All Online.
Jail release begins with a Bail amount being set by Judge
Bail can be set in two ways:
1. The judge can have a hearing and set the bail amount or;
2. An attorney secures an Attorney Writ to have a bail amount set without of hearing, based upon a schedule approved by the judges for the benefit of Attorneys only.
Once a bail amount is established, a bond is used to satisfy the bail requirement. The bond can be either surety, purchased from a bail bond company, or a cash bond.
You can purchase a bail bond in 3 ways:
- As a busy professional, you probably prefer to use our convenient online system to arrange and pay for the bond without leaving your office or home or
- You can post the bail in cash at the Sheriff’s bond office, which is recommended if the bond is less than $500 because the bondsman fee is high for such an amount.
- You can travel to the bondsman’s office and then hang around the jail until your loved one is released, which is usually a minimum of 2 hours.
The bondsman provides 2 benefits:
1. Services necessary to post the bond with the sheriff and;
2. A guarantee that the bond conditions will be satisfied. The main bond condition is that the citizen appears for all court settings as required.
The bail bond process requires accurate information about the name and other data. The following form is designed to ensure quality control and efficient bond process. Please provide complete and accurate information on the form.
Once we have the
After jail release, it is critical to complete the bail bond process and call the attorney for a free legal consultation.